Mountain living with city amenities...
Located just minutes from major shopping & freeway access, Saddleback Ridge at Ironhorse is the newest & most exciting subdivision in Cedar City!
Single Family homesites range from .24 to 1.67 acres with an average lot size of 17,000 square feet. A huge percentage of the lots offer incredible views of Cedar Mountain, Shurtz Canyon, and more!
Cedar City itself boasts incredible summers, snowy (yes we said snow) but idyllic winters with Brianhead Ski Resort just 30 minutes away, the world-renowned Utah Shakespearean Festival, and Southern Utah University.
Cedar City sits 45 minutes to 2 hours from places like St. George, Utah with its' shopping, golf, and more. Want to enjoy more of Southern Utah's natural beauty? Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Cedar Breaks National Monument are anywhere from 46 minutes to an hour and a half away. If you want to escape to the flashing lights of Las Vegas take a quick road trip, around 2.5 hours, south.
Saddleback Ridge is located 5 minutes (or less) from incredible amenities while feeling like you're nestled in the high mountains of Southern Utah.
The location that just keeps on giving.
You'll love the convenience of the following services just "around the corner" from the subdivision:
- Saddleback Ridge sits in the school boundary for South Elementary, Cedar Middle, & Cedar High School.
- Providence Center Shopping Hub includes Walmart Supercenter, Home Depot, Crumbl Cookies, Costa Vida, The Pizza Cart, and literally too many more to list! (2-4 minutes)
- Cedar City Aquatic Center (5 minutes)
- I-15 Freeway access (3-4 minutes)
- Marriott, Holiday Inn, Clarion, La Quinta, and other Hotels (5-6 minutes)
- State Liquor Store (2-4 minutes)
- Banks, Orthodontist, Dentist, Gas Stations, Restaurants, and much more: 2-5 minutes away
Contact us below to get more information or call 435-210-5824 to ask a living, breathing human any burning questions you have. We'd love to take you on a guided tour of Saddleback Ridge and the entire 1400 acre master plan by Quantum Development!