Something exciting is brewing...
Located just minutes from Downtown St. George, Utah, Pine View Meadows is the most exciting new subdivision in Southern Utah!
Homesites will range from .10 to .50 acres with an average lot size of 8,000 square feet.
Pine View Meadows is located directly adjacent (as in literally steps away) to Pine View Park, which hosts large playing fields, event pavilions, pickleball courts, and a splash pad for cooling off in our sweltering (but dry!) Washington County summers!
Right out your back door, you'll explore the wetlands of the Virgin River Basin with its native waterfowl and "perfectly shallow" summertime water level ideal for skimboarding! It's the perfect place to run the dog, kids, or yourself, feeling miles from civilization but minutes from convenience.
The location that just keeps on giving.
You'll love the convenience of the following services just "around the corner" from the subdivision:
- Riverside Elementary (Grades K-5) and Washington Fields Intermediate School (Grades 6-7): 3 to 4 minutes away
- Pine View High School: 10 minutes away
- Revere Health (Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Medical Arts): 2 minutes away
- Lin's Fresh Market: 2 minutes away
- Smiths' Marketplace: 5 minutes away
- Costco, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Best Buy, In-N-Out Burger, and others: 10-12 minutes away
- Banks, Orthodontist, Dentist, Gas Stations, Restaurants, and much more: 2-5 minutes away
So now what?
Our subdivision layout is in final stages of approval and we will shortly open up lot reservations. Based on the blistering St. George area Real Estate market, and the fact more and more entrepenuers and tech professionals are choosing an improved remote working life from Utah, THESE...WILL...GO...FAST.
Register below to be notified the second reservations go live! Call 435-291-5141 to ask a living, breathing human any burning questions you have until then.